Monday 25 March 2013

Snow Day

So the snow finally reached Hull and settled saturday morning. I headed out to the local park to get some snow shots on the way back I kept my eye out for our feline friends.

Most of our feline friends had the right idea and was tucked up inside nice and warm however I did manage to meet two cats.

This one below was being very vocal I think he/she was asking to be let back at the front door, probably did not want to walk around to the back way


 




The black cat below is another new resident he/she has been around for a few months, very sleek and fast - I have to be fast and not delay when taking shots hence the last picture being slightly out of focus however I think it works and gives you insight to the cats personality. I love the shot of him/her crossing the pavement he is like a panther!





No comments:

Post a Comment