Tuesday 16 April 2013

RSPCA Cat Photo Competition

http://rspca-hull.org.uk/site/news/cat-photo-competition/

Hi Guys

Just found out my local RSPCA are holding a cat photo competition!! How purrfect is this!! haha

There are 5 categories;

Cutest Pose
Best Friends
Older and Wiser
Cats at Play
You went to sleep where?

I will be entering the competition - be silly not to!!

Do you guys have any recommendations of photos to submit that have been featured on the blog??
Please let me know!! Would be great to get everyone involved

This is Gypsy overseeing one job im sure she will help me out this selection haha


2 comments:

  1. I know this web site provides quality dependent articles and extra data, is
    there any other site which presents these things in quality?


    Here is my blog: chwilówki kredyt gotówkowy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi so I did not hear back from RSPCA or see which photos won but hey as long as the money went to animals in need its all good fun

    ReplyDelete