Friday 14 September 2012

And my grade is...

Hi

My hard work and long hours paid off, I got a distinction in my BTEC :)
So happy and pleased with myself!!

I found out during Hulls Freedom festival so I celebrated with a wee few drinks and live music.
Was a great weekend and the festival was great (only problem I had was with some security who tried to detain me for having a camera - but thats another story haha)

I have a gallery of the festival which will be uploaded onto www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk very soon, my name on there is angel24.

So now I have time to concentrate on my photography and start getting out there again.
During the course I have met up with Takemetothekittens photographer Dennis Low who has become a friend and has helped give me that kick up I needed!!! Seriously though I am very greatful to Dennis for all the help and support he has been and continues to give to me :)

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment