Thursday 29 August 2013

Ghost - update please read

So Ghost has been back tonight and I have noticed she has an injured leg.
It does not look like a bite mark but its very sore and red. She is limping and i am concerned that she is injured and looks without a home. She won't let me get close to her to check her leg out.

She has taken a little food but has gone since Rambo and Gypsy came out.

I have spoken to a local who thinks she may know who Ghost may belong to and Ghost maybe a he not she! for some reason I have assumed she is a she. So I am just waiting to hear.

If she does not belong to anyone we are going to get someone from rescue centre to check if she chipped and is in good health

Ill keep you updated. Here are a few photos I got last week. If anyone recognises her please get in touch 



No comments:

Post a Comment