Tuesday 5 August 2014

Have you seen me? Still Missing



Still no concrete news about Cochise. I had a call a few weeks back that he may have been spotted a few streets away from a woman who fosters cats. She told me a cat looking exactly like him was hanging around a female with another tom cat and the two toms had been fighting.

She said she was going to try and catch him so she could get him neutered through Animal Welfare, I asked if she did get him let me know and bring back to me after the procedure so I could look after him.

I did not hear from her and got back in touch, unfortunately she had not been able to catch him but told me they had been sightings down certain streets. I have gone to look down these streets but did not see Cochise. I did see a cat black and white tom, not neutered who did look like Cochise but it wasn’t him.

It’s been over 2 months since I last saw him, I’m still hoping for some news or any information. I have put more posters up in the area and I will contact the woman again today if she has any further news. I’m also going to call around the shelters and some local vets if they have any info.





No comments:

Post a Comment