Monday 7 July 2014

Have you seen me?? Cochise missing

Have you seen me?

My black and white stray has not been seen for about month now. I call him Cochise and he did have an injured eye at the time he went missing.

I contacted RSPCA about his eye and they agreed to give him treatment. Cochise seem to know this and disappeared for a few days. I had no idea how to catch him and he would have put up a fight. I contacted Small Pet and Cat Care who give me great advice and stayed in touch with me throughout.

When Cochise came back a few days later, his eye had been cleaned and looked so much better (see pic), he was eating again as well so I decided to not stress him out by taking him to vets. He was obviously getting looked after by someone else, this is the trouble with strays you don’t know if they are getting looked after or not.

This was the last time I have seen him, I’m hoping someone has just taken him in but it has been over a month now.

If anyone in Princes Avenue area has seen or got any further information please let me know as I am worried about him as he has never been gone this long.


Thanks 




No comments:

Post a Comment