Saturday 26 May 2012

Update on the visitor

Hi guys

Sorry for not updating for so long!

So visitor did not return the Monday night and to be honest I was gutted :(

Tuesday night me and my dad was in my garden and we heard a cat's cry, I knew straight away it was the visitor's. Rambo just looked at me with a look saying no way!

I looked across and visitor was on neighbours roof, he/she came running into the garden being very vocal, bolted for the back door, ate Rambo's food, then came to see me and my dad, jumped up on us both being very affectionate, then after 10min left. So thought that was that, went to shop came back and my dad called me into the front room and they are both laid out on the sofa!!

Rambo came in and did a double look and bless him, did not know what to do so just looked.

So visitor was in the house very comfortable, looking around, not phased by anything or Rambo. They both sat on Rambo's usual spot looking out at garden and it was like a comedy sketch. Rambo would look at visitor, then look away, then visitor would look at Rambo. This happened numerous times :)

Dad left and I settled in front of tv for an hour or so having a love with Rambo and no sign of visitor - whom l assumed had gone home, so went to bed with Rambo

Got into bed with Rambo at my feet, just about to read and looked up at my wardrobe, which is opposite my bed, and there is visitor looking down on us!!
I just laughed but it took Rambo awhile to notice her and when he did he never took his eyes off her!

Visitor stayed there all night and got up with me and Rambo, fed them both went to work and left them to it!

Came home around dinner time to take visitor to vets to see if chipped and both were asleep upstairs. Took visitor to vets and visitor is a she and not chipped!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like she's staying then! lol

    ReplyDelete